2008年12月20日 星期六

Junk Food County

Name: Jane Liu (49712038)
Reaction Article#12
Date: 12/26/2008
From: Newsweek

Junk Food County
(http://www.newsweek.com/id/76929)

My Reactions:
I think people may prefer to junk food rather than any other things, because they cannot get enough vegetables and fruit from the groceries near to their house. Because the junk food is sold everywhere and is also easy to get from any store, people will buy it if the vegetables and fruit are not available. I think it is a big problem and is needed to be solved as soon as possible. If people cannot get enough nutrition it may do damage to them, especially to the children. Only let children get enough nutrition can them grow up healthily. So, the adults should make good models to their children, not eating junk food and getting some healthy food to the children.

Speaking of junk food, it makes think of my daily life. Because I moved out of our house, I start to learn how to take care of my body. I think it’s hard for me to adapt living by myself because I have to notice what food to eat will benefit my body and always care about whether my ingestion of vegetables and fruit enough or not. Before, I didn’t have to worry about it. But now, I live alone outside so I have to notice what I eat every day. Maybe we cannot just eat some cookies or deserts for meals anymore. I need to pay more attention to my health because my parents said my complexion was not that good as before.(262 words)

沒有留言: