2008年12月27日 星期六

Drop-undead gorgeous

Name: Jane Liu (49712038)
Reaction Article#13
Date: 01/02/2009
From: Guardian

Drop-undead gorgeous
(http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/nov/16/twilight-essential-facts)

My Reactions:
This article talked about the introduction of the movie, “Twilight”. And recently my friend and I went to see that movie. It was a story about love between a vampire and a human girl, and the difficulties vampires and human beings would encounter when they wanted to be together. As a vampire, he had to protect his lover from other vampires’ attacks and he himself should tolerate his inner desire to suck his lover’s blood.

I think it is a cool film because without denying, the actor is so handsome and so charming. This movie makes girls all over the world be crazy, according to many English magazines. Because I was crazy about this movie, I read many reports related to it. And every of the reports all said the actor of the movie made the girls who had seen the movie fall in love with him. Now, the actor became so popular overnight just for acting as an affective vampire, and the result was he made every girl love him. He was even elected as the sexiest man of 2008.

In the movie, he just acted as a prince, so gentle, charming, considerate and handsome. Every girl thought him their prince charming. Many girls said on the magazines, “I would love to let him bite me!”Actually, when I finished seeing the movie, I also didn’t care if he bit me and wanted to be a vampire just as he was, so that we could be together forever. However, it was impossible. Alas! (268 words)

沒有留言: