2009年3月9日 星期一

Name: Jane Liu (49712038)
Reaction Article#1
Date: 03/013/2009

My Reactions:
Almost every person knows that drink too much alcohol will do harm to one’s body, but still there are lots of people keeping drinking excessively. So now, some people think up a way to recommend people not to drink that much, but drink responsibly.

Through the suggestions printed on almost everywhere people might see, they want to influence those who drink too much little by little. With gentler and kinder tone, maybe people who drink too much will feel more comfortable to see the cautious signs and furthermore, follow by the guidelines.

I think it is a good idea to ask people not to drink excessively in a kinder way, because sometimes people will not want to listen to others’ advice if they are forced to. The tone of these signs is just like a teacher reminding the students to do something or not to do. As for me, I also don’t like others ask me to do something in a forcible tone. Instead, if people want me to do them a favor in a gentle tone, I think I would love to help them out. People always prefer to be treated politely and kindly.

However, I also wonder if the signs can really work. Because many people will not notice what was written on the bottles of alcohol, they just drink them over and throw the bottles away. I think few people will truly keep the cautious signs in mind. In my opinion, I think although it is a good idea to use the different way to recommend people not to drink too much, the result might not be so good as we considered initially.(286 words)

沒有留言: