2009年5月2日 星期六

Name: Jane Liu (49712038)
Reaction Article#4
Date: 05/08/2009

My Reactions:
Although I never use Facebook, many friends of me usually use it to connect each other. I think the most popular website, which is almost like Facebook, among Taiwan people is “Wretch”. I also have my own wretch account to make my own blog. I think the blog is a good media for people to know others’ recent lives or get in touch with them.

Before I had my own blog, I always went to some people’s blogs to get some information of their lives. I also clicked the friend list of their blogs to link to other people’s blogs. In doing so, I could link many friends who I had not seen them for a long time. I thought the feeling was so good. It was just like you were still in touch, and you could know everything they met. Furthermore, if I want to get in touch with them, all I have to do was just to leave a message to them. Then they would know who I was and gave me some response. I thought this way of keeping in touch with people was cozy.

Now, I have my own blog. I also get some benefits from the system. I will put some articles about my daily life or something I encounter, happy or sad alike. Then, I found that there will be some friends leave messages to me. They are the friends who I almost lose in touch with. They leave the messages to encourage or console me. I feel so touched. So, I will also go to their blogs to give them some response. Then, with the help of blog, I again build some good relationships with my old friends. It is very good. The feeling is just like we are always together.(308 words)

沒有留言: