2008年10月2日 星期四

Smells Influence Dreams, Study Says

Name: Jane Liu (49712038)
Reaction Article#1
Date: 10/08/2008
From: National Geographic News

Smells Influence Dreams, Study Says
(http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/09/080923-smell-sleep.html)

My Reactions:
What you smell may influence emotions in your dreams, according to a new study.

In my opinion, I think that if it is true ,it would be a great news to everyone although the findings have not been published .If I get up with a positive dream at night ,I would feel happier and more confident in the morning-the beginning of a day .I think it is important to have a positive dream at night because if I do so, I would have a good mood in the morning then starting a new day with happiness .If so ,I would try my best to do everything I am afraid of originally .So, if everyone has a positive dream at night, I believe that everyone would feel the same as I do.

So, if smells can really influence dreams, people will all benefit from it. If one wants to have a good mood tomorrow, all he needs to do is smell some pleasant odor. And the truth is people all want to have a good mood ,so they will also smell some odors they like before sleep . If people feel happy ,they would work harder ,faster, and more efficient, and people would be more progressive ,so does the world. People would be more friendly because they all feel delightful for their sweet dreams. And it also can be used on patients of melancholia, maybe by this therapy, patients would think more positive and then recover from it.(267 words)

沒有留言: