2008年11月19日 星期三

The thrift guide: How to stop shopping

Name: Jane Liu (49712038)
Reaction Article#7
Date: 11/21/2008
From: Guardian

The thrift guide: How to stop shopping
(http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/02/fashion)

My Reactions:
When I saw through the news titles on the Internet, this article soon caught my eye. I was always called “shopaholic” by anyone knew about me because I like to buy anything I want, whether it is really useful to me or not. I think maybe I just like the feeling when going shopping. So when I saw this article, I felt happy because I thought maybe it could teach me how to get rid of my desire to shop.
This article provides some tips for the readers to follow and by doing so, maybe the tips can help some people become more thrift and let them know how to save money. So after I read this article, I got more tips about how to stop myself from going shopping and I learned that even if I had to spend money, how I spend it more properly.
The article mentioned that if I want to save my money, I should not browse the online shopping website. It is very easy to stop online and the article ask me stop clicking or I will buy things again. It really corresponds with my recent situation because recently I bought many stuffs from Internet. And after I paid for what I bought, I found I would run out of my money! So, after that, I think I really have to learn how to use my money properly and learn hoe to save money.(260 words)

沒有留言: