2008年11月1日 星期六

Warm Your Hands, Warm Your Outlook?

Name: Jane Liu (49712038)
Reaction Article#6
Date: 11/07/2008
From: National Geographic News

Warm Your Hands, Warm Your Outlook?
(http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/10/081023-warmth-coffee.html)
My Reactions:
According to this article, when people talk with others with some hot drinks in their hands, people are more friendly to get along with. I think the article is right. When I have some hot drinks in my hands, I feel warmer and I can make friends with stranger easily. I consider maybe it’s because that the hot drinks not only warm my hands but also warm my heart.
When I feel tired, my father always tells me drink or to eat something hot, and it can make me feel refreshed. When I feel upset or lonely, I seek something hot, because I think the hot feeling can really warm my heart, just like someone beside me.
I think that the feeling of heat makes people feel great is because the hot feelings are like people’s temperatures, and the hot feelings make people feel like someone is giving them a big hug or someone is with them and is giving them comfort. Many girls give each other a big hug when meeting some obstacles and something frustrating or unhappy. A warm hug really can cheer people up and can give people courage to face every challenge.
So, when there is no one can accompany you, you can just have a cup of hot tea or coffee, and I think it will make you feel much better.(247 Words)

沒有留言: