2008年11月23日 星期日

What happy people don't do

Name: Jane Liu (49712038)
Reaction Article#8
Date: 11/28/2008
From: International Herald Tribune

What happy people don't do
(http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/20/healthscience/20happy.php)

My Reactions:
According to this research, it seems that people who are happier spend less time on TV than those who are less happy do. By doing so, people who are happier have more time to socialize with other people, and by socializing with others, people will become happier during their conversations and their participation in many kinds of activities.

Maybe people feel happy when being with a lot of people having fun. If one just stays home all day watching TV then he will lose much time to make new friends or get along with his family members and friends. The research says that “Watching TV” is a single activity. It means that one can watch TV alone without anyone being around. Perhaps people become happier when they have friends around them.

If you want to feel happy, you should make yourself walk outside and enjoy yourself in the beauty of nature, my father tells me that. So when I feel depressed or sad, I always take a walk in the park or just run at the playground for a while, and I will feel better. If I feel unhappy and still make myself stay inside, I will feel I am almost suffocated. So, I have to go out and make myself inhale some fresh air then I feel delight.

So, I always think if people keep staying indoors for a long time, they will soon become unhappy, and all they should do is to go outside and try to feel the power of the beautiful nature.(276 words)

沒有留言: